Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Milvus
board admin
board admin

Post by Milvus » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:04 am

I wish I could know what it is I feel for you. Then I might have a better idea of whether to risk telling you :/
A nevem Corti és papírzsepi vagyok meg gumikígyó jövetele!

Ruby Tuesday
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Ruby Tuesday » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:15 pm

i really miss you.
i still want to know why you didn't contact me when you knew I was in hospital. One little text would have done. If you were ill I would have put everything aside to contact you even if I was scared it wasn't what you wanted/needed just in case it WAS. It sounds facetious, but if I'd gone throught with it, would you have come to my funeral? :-?
"I saw spiders where there were no spiders" - patti smith
"'My hands', she said, 'I've left them somewhere and now I can't find them.' She was holding her hands in the air, helplessly, as if she couldn't move them.
'They're right there', I said, 'On the end of your arms'
'No, no', she said impatiently, 'Not those , those are no good anymore. My other hands, the ones I had before, the ones I could touch things with.'" - margaret atwood

place

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:52 pm

I know I should stop feeling so nervous and I will be fine, but I cant help feeling nervous. I have experience working with children, in both a school and drop centre setting, but I still feel nervous. I dont want to make a mistake. I dont want to screw up. I dont want to seem like im trying to do everything and take over, but I dont want to seem like im not doing anything. I know I can do this, I just want to give a good impression. I dont want to do so much that I wear myself out. Im scared and i'm afraid I will mess things up. Im afraid nothing I do will be good enough. I dont have enough confidence in myself. I am so bad at remembering names. What if I never remember anyone's name.

amyfairy
postinating the countryside

Post by amyfairy » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:47 pm

I don't want to be getting depressed again but I can feel it.
I was depressed before I came to uni. Then life changed and things were good. I can't go back home, I know it's not going to be good for my mental health. I see no future for myself. Everything is pretty bleak. Please let this just be a temporary feeling. I feel so hopeless. I could die tomorrow and it wouldn't matter. :-?

caged bird
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by caged bird » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:15 pm

i know it was a simple mistake, but it really fucking hurts, i needed you today
visit my website
My Place

Being almost devastated is horrible because it lingers. But total devastation brings a kind of peace. It lets you give up.
Thieves and Kings: Volume Two by Mark Oakly

The line between normal and crazy seemed impossibly thin. A person would have to be an expert tightrope walker in order not to fall.
Running with scissors - Augusten Burroughs

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:23 pm

jonny I miss you so much. You're the first thing and last thing I think about. I'm always walking around and I just feel empty without you. I feel like a failure. Like why couldn't I save you and why couldn't you see.

It hurts to think about these things.

I just want you back. I just want this to not be true.
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

vampirelover
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by vampirelover » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:10 pm

Im not her , I am ME , GET OVER IT
longest with no slips - 2 years , 6 months
time since last slip : 2 days

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:20 am

I never considered the possibility that I would be alone in the coming months because I was counting on you. I guess I'm not meant to have companionship...

I really wish you had come through for me. I am prideful and firmly an atheist but:
I got down on my knees in my undies with tears streaming down my face and I prayed to God that you would change your mind. I sat there for ten minutes begging, bargaining, pleading, and promising things I would normally never consider in hopes that a God would hear me and help. I fucking prayed for you to come back to me again.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:55 pm

There are somethings you have done that I can't forgive you for. So, I can't be your friend. Not in that way, because a friend would forgive you.

::

You look awful, what have you done to yourself?

::

I don't understand why this is so difficult for you. You have less than 24 hours to worry about this. Get it done, go to bed. Stop wasting time.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

divided_by_zero
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by divided_by_zero » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:34 pm

Why can't you accept me for who I am? I'm your daugher, for fuck's sake! No, I don't believe in god. No, I am NOT a bad person. When will you stop treating me like shit? Just because we don't have the same beliefs doesn't mean you can act like you're better than me. I am just as intelligent as you. I am more empathetic, compassionate, and loving than you EVER will be.

Why can't you let me go?
"We cannot discover new oceans unless
we have the courage to lose sight of the shore."

ImageImageImage
My photography. Come see!

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:16 am

No matter what happens with people in my life, I love you. I love you more than anyone I've ever known and will do so forever. No matter what happens with your sons, one of which is torturing me, at the moment. Whether or not I end up with your firstborn, I hope always to be with you. Thank you for everything.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

steady hands
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by steady hands » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:20 am

I feel so lonely.

I wish you were here.
I'm sorry I interrupted you when you were talking.
It was either that or getting defensive, and I knew getting defensive would give you a clue as to what's going on.

i'm so sorry.

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:41 pm

I want to help you. I want to be there for you. It's just I don't want to be in your business and bugging you. I'm trying to give you space. Go at this from a more relaxed way.
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

kittyfever
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by kittyfever » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:14 pm

I told you it irritates me when you talk to her...and to top things off you hardly ever talk to me. Grrr.

infectiousbrain89
settling in
settling in

Post by infectiousbrain89 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:20 am

The only normal feeling I have felt in a long time means nothing,because you don't love me.
And I guess I don't even deserve a reply from you,because you were 'too busy' to give me one.While I was clutching my knees rocking on my bedroom floor to keep myself from gashing my body to pieces,you were somewhere far away,unaware that I am desperately,miserably,and completely in love with you.

I have never felt so abandoned.
Last SI 12-2-07 yippee!

~*^*~Chiisa na chikyuu ga mawaru hodo yasashisa mi ni tsuku yo.Mo ichido anata o dakishimetai dekiru dake sotto~*^*~

Ruby Tuesday
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Ruby Tuesday » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:48 pm

you said it's better that we both feel this shitty at the time, because we can be honest.
but that's not what's happening. You're just being silent to me, and yet I see photos of you out with other people. I think you liked me so much better when I was 500 miles away. And that's not a nice feeling. :cry:
"I saw spiders where there were no spiders" - patti smith
"'My hands', she said, 'I've left them somewhere and now I can't find them.' She was holding her hands in the air, helplessly, as if she couldn't move them.
'They're right there', I said, 'On the end of your arms'
'No, no', she said impatiently, 'Not those , those are no good anymore. My other hands, the ones I had before, the ones I could touch things with.'" - margaret atwood

place

amyfairy

Post by amyfairy » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:58 pm

for fucks sake

Eva
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Eva » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:34 pm

I didn't really mean all those things I've said yesterday. No, I don't want to be single. No, I don't want to be alone. I really want to see you again...hope you want to see me too...but I guess you don't, since I haven't heard from you. I understand a hint. It's ok. :bsad:

infectiousbrain89
settling in
settling in

Post by infectiousbrain89 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:54 am

No amount of scars could ever say how much you hurt me.
And no amount of tears can make me understand why.
Last SI 12-2-07 yippee!

~*^*~Chiisa na chikyuu ga mawaru hodo yasashisa mi ni tsuku yo.Mo ichido anata o dakishimetai dekiru dake sotto~*^*~

kittyfever
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by kittyfever » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:44 am

I need a friend. This crap with you is ridiculous.