Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

southsider
building community
building community

Post by southsider » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:24 pm

I miss you. I love you.
☼ 12/13/2004 ☼
☼ there is hope ☼

place

"If you really want to stay clean, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse."

kissthesky___x

Post by kissthesky___x » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:06 pm

if you so much as fucking bitch as soon as you walk through that door i will fucking break you apart. you're fucking selfish, you need to fucking get a grip. fuck you.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:49 pm

i wish i could show/tell you all how much you mean to me, but i don't know how to and im scared that by the time i've figured out how it'll be too late

kissthesky___x

Post by kissthesky___x » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:52 pm

so much for your fucking "if you bring one more drop of alcohol into this house - i leave" bullshit. and FYI leave me the fuck alone too. i'm always to blame for things i haven't even done wrong. yet there is there no need to fucking swear at me either you fucking twat.

Binayshee
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by Binayshee » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:56 pm

*edited*

i feel so lonely, if you talked to me today
i'd want talk to you
Last edited by Binayshee on Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:06 pm

i miss 'us' less now....but i still care. i care about you so much more than you realise.

kissthesky___x

Post by kissthesky___x » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:08 pm

oh for fucks sake. do not start with me again. just because i half told you how to do something does not mean you can say "oh sod it" to me. i was only trying to help, yet i'm not fucking carrying you on this course. if you can't do the stuff, why apply? seriously. i *was* trying to help, but if you're going to be like that everytime i do something, fuck you.

---

it hurt today some of the things you said. i do not expect you to call me a twat, okay? it was uncalled for. if you're that bothered by someone calling you gay then you need to seriously stop fucking acting like you are.

i hurt more than anyone realises, yet i say i'm not doing so bad so i can protect myself. sorry.

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:18 pm

I want to give up now

southsider
building community
building community

Post by southsider » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:04 am

I miss you so much, but I don't want to call you and tell you so because that's really all I *have* to say. I miss you. This sucks all over again. :cry:

I feel like a sappy idiot, but it's the truth.
☼ 12/13/2004 ☼
☼ there is hope ☼

place

"If you really want to stay clean, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse."

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:19 pm

if i find out that you lied to me, i don't know if i'll be able to respect you anymore

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:01 pm

Don't do this to me. You know how terrible I am at this sort of stuff....I'm so scared. I'm terrified. Please. Please.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Neviah
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Neviah » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:15 pm

please notice that i'm not as ok as i say i am..

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:08 pm

fucking look after your dogs, they arent mine. im not chasing them into that field again. sort them out mum. they are too young to be left unsupervised.

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:54 pm

I'm terrified

PassingCloud
post laureate
post laureate

Post by PassingCloud » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:38 pm

your reaction makes me so sad and angry. :cry:
i wish you'd be stronger. i'm sorry. but i really wish that. though i can see things through your eyes, which makes me ashamed for that wish. but it's there anyway.
maybe you really are strong. maybe i'm just too scared to REALLY see through your eyes. it just doesn't make that wish go away somehow.

:purpheart: but i do love you.
[I'm talking about my life.][I can't seem to get that through to you.]
[I'm not just talking about one person,][I'm talking about everybody.]
[I'm talking about form, I'm talking about content.][I'm talking about inter-relationships.]
[I'm talking about God, the Devil, Hell, Heaven!]
[Do you understand?]
[Finally?]
(one flew over the cuckoo's nest)

:redstar:
My Place

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:07 am

please can you lift me in your arms, tell me it's okay and reassure me that you won't ever give up. that i am making the right decision, please? im so scared right now, more than you realise.

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:54 am

I want you to see this. You didn't get to see 2003 and you won't get to see now.

You were a bigger Cubs fan than I could ever imagine to be. You inducted me to being "an official Cubs fan" so many years ago - before 2003 - when they got to the playoffs just before you died - and I'd love you to watch this with me. It'd be even more awesome now. We could enjoy this together and both celebrate in the victories and the awesome (and maybe the lamenting).

I hope that from the afterlife you're watching this. Because...I hope that you are. Because I want to celebrate with you. Even if it is in spirit.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

ShellyT
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by ShellyT » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:20 am

i can't fucking do it anymore!!!! I love you, I love you with all my heart, but I can't take it! There's nothing I can do to help you! If you're just going to wallow in your misery and do nothing about. You don't listen to me. I try my hardest to help you and you don't listen to a fucking word I say. Then what am I supposed to do? I don't want to leave you behind. It's killing me. It's killing me that there's nothing I can do. But you know what? That's the truth. There's nothing I can do. So, until you make some effort to help yourself, I can't talk to you about this anymore. I can't listen to you talk about how much your life sucks. Because you know what, mine does too! You're not the only one living 300 miles away from the one you love! It'd just be a lot easier to deal with if you didn't do this. I've cut myself more times in the past 3 weeks than I have in the past year. I just can't do it! So, you have to either find some help, or just fucking deal with it. Because I can't.
Essentially SI free for a 10 years now. Go me!

After all that bus has done for me in the past, I'm giving back. :heart:

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:06 am

leave me alone once and for all please

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:41 pm

If you're fucking some chick behind my back I will get seriously annoyed. Not because I'm jealous, but because I've been busting my ass trying to do what you wanted and not sleep around. Hypocrite.
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”