Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:33 pm

ok, that is a plant... there is a garbage container 3 feet away... why the heck is there a garbage bage IN the plant?

sheeze ppl, dont litter!!!

vampirelover
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by vampirelover » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:36 pm

it hurt me more then u know when u took his side
ur my mother ur meant to believe me
longest with no slips - 2 years , 6 months
time since last slip : 2 days

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:37 pm

why cant i type properly. its like i try to type one word and another one comes out. this is irritating and i try to type my notes im trying to fix and im making it worse! sigh. I guess maby im trying to tell myself something. cause i have to go back and fix every other word i type so it looks normal.

_MessedUp_
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by _MessedUp_ » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:25 am

I am falling for you. Or as i put it exactly, i am falling in love with you.

And that scares the shit out of me.

Its too soon. And i'm going to get hurt.
- -

Oh and i want to go home right now but i cant tell you cos you might take offence
:star: "Life is like a beautiful melody only the lyrics are messed up" :star:
:blkstar: My Place:blkstar:
:redstar: <a href='http://www.livejournal.com/users/_messedup_/'>My LiveJournal</a>:redstar:
my cow :moo:
:redstar: days SI free

SarahBee
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by SarahBee » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:51 am

You're the entire reason I cry when I think of leaving school. I'll still see my friends, but you are like a Dad to me, and you can't come with me. I'll miss you so much. So, so much. I don't know what I'll do without you around.

---

Mum, please wake up and get in your bed. I'm hungry and I need to make food. Please get off the couch so I can go to the kitchen and eat.
<center>"You were
water to me
deep and bold and fathoming....
You were
sunrise to me
rise and warm and streaming....
<b>Go to your wide futures, you said.</b>"

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

<b><a href="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=122444"> My Place!</a></b>

Holi
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Holi » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:01 pm

I'm slipping
I'm starting to scare myself
But I am just safe when I am with you.
Safe from myself
and you have no idea.
Last edited by Holi on Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vampirelover
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by vampirelover » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:36 pm

Thank u for ringing me just now u saved me from having more scars
longest with no slips - 2 years , 6 months
time since last slip : 2 days

stewiefan17
one of us
one of us

Post by stewiefan17 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:31 pm

i hate your attitude. I get that you're going through some health issues, bu that doesn't mean you need to be an asshole all the time. And I'm the asshole for not doing something for you. Your attitude is shyte, and you're a brat. You're not good for my self-esteem.

HakunaMatata
one of us
one of us

Post by HakunaMatata » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:07 pm

Do yourself a favour kiddo. Don't throw this year away. Get up and go. You don't need to fail. Why travel to teh otehr side of the world, to finish your education and throw it away. Sure there's been heallth issues, but you can do it, you're smart enough when you put your mind to it. Your boss is behind you, and supportive. You've no reason not to. So do yourself a favour.

:cystar:
*NO HUGS PLEASE*

Ache-me se for capaz HM's place- everyone welcome but please read first post!

'Love is worth everything. How much are you willing to risk?'~Umara, gone forever, forgotten never.
'You can't put a price on happiness. Follow your dreams'~ Mithz

I don't like country and western. I don't like rock music, I don't like rockabilly or rock and roll particularly. I don't like much, really, do I? But what I do like, I love passionately. ~ The Pet Shop Boys

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:53 am

i need you. i need you. fuck if ill admit it aloud but i do actually need somebody.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:34 am

There are so many things I need to tell you, but I'm afraid it will make me seem needy, or likely to get hurt. That's not the impression I want to give. Because as far as this friends with benefits thing goes, I'm going to take what I can get. This isn't a all-or-nothing deal. But I do, I want more. I really like you. I don't want a serious relationship. Hell, I'm leaving in less than a year. But I do kind of want it to be classified as a relationship of sorts. I'm crazy and strange that I need to define things. And I need to know what you're thinking. I hate playing games. I miss you. I want to see you more often. I wish you would factor me into your life. And I know this is a lot to expect from someone who's afraid of commitment. But I'm willing to work with you on that. I can understand those things. We could take it as it comes, take a break or you know, whatever. I'm only asking you to try. And I don't want you to freak out, or start worrying about hurting me or anything, but, I mean, we don't *get* unlimited opportunities in this world to have the things that we want. And I want you. And I have to believe that if you liked me enough, you'd want to give it a go. I may be slightly crazy, but I'm also non-demandiing, understanding and fairly easy to please. I know you're busy - I'm busy too with a demanding uni course and family and crazy best friend. We've both had non-good past relationships. So why base our present tense on our shitty pasts? I won't use you. I want to be with you, in however loose terms you want to think of it. You said you have to start trusting someone sometime. So, I'm begging you... start with me.
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins

MJ06
one of us
one of us

Post by MJ06 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:38 am

I love you with all my heart you are my heart and soul. I'm nothing with out you. But you hurt me more than anyone. You live life to this code that seems so high and untangable. It's ok for your friends and family to dump on you. But when ever it is my family or friends they are written off as POS! I could just scream!! I know my family is messed up, believe me I know!! But there still my family!! I still have to be around them!! There always going to be in my life. In our life I can't change who they are or what they have done to me! Just PLEASE help me! Please don't be so angry! I love you and I need you more than anything!!!

ShellyT
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by ShellyT » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:58 am

No. It's not ok that you made an "executive" decision. I'm the fucking director. You clear things with ME first before making any IMPORTANT decisions. Did they vote either of you director? NO. They voted for me. Don't fucking patronize me. You're both business managers. Don't do my fucking job. FUCK YOU!
Essentially SI free for a 10 years now. Go me!

After all that bus has done for me in the past, I'm giving back. :heart:

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:18 am

noone here needs me anymore.

it's ok.
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

John Churton Collins

calypso
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by calypso » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:20 pm

I hurt my foot on purpose.
I can't talk to anyone because everything hurts. I can't write here because I don't want to hurt anyone else. I don't even know. I'm just an idiot.

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:15 pm

Weeeeeeell FUCK YOU WEATHERMAN because THIS SHIT IS ACCUMULATING
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

chasey
one of us
one of us

Post by chasey » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:15 pm

I love you. I want to be with you. You mean everything to me. I'm lost without you.

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:28 am

*sigh* can you please just fit me in your life..

John Churton Collins

SarahBee
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by SarahBee » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:57 pm

I want to hug you. Because I know when you return it you'll mean it.
<center>"You were
water to me
deep and bold and fathoming....
You were
sunrise to me
rise and warm and streaming....
<b>Go to your wide futures, you said.</b>"

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

<b><a href="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=122444"> My Place!</a></b>

Holi
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Holi » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:50 pm

I don't want to go out on Friday nights. You know this, stop asking me, and stop ranting on about what happened.
How can you feel proud of losing control? Ranting on about who did this, and what you can and can't remember, how much you drank, how much weed you smoked, just shut up!
I don't feel comfortable with it, I don't like the people you go with, and if I went, I'd be the one scraping you off the pavement, cause I'd be the only one not drinking. We are 14-15 for christ's sake! If you're drinking now, what are you going to be like in a couple of years!

What happened to parties and night outs that didn't involve getting wasted, or getting stoned?