i'm not takeing things well can someone please help me out

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

mikedemons
growing roots
growing roots

i'm not takeing things well can someone please help me out

Post by mikedemons » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:01 am

i'm trying to get thru and ajust not be able to see my son
since his mother is useing him aginst me to hurt me and just crush me as she think so is going to break me and boot me out of his life
now i am not going to give up the fight to be involed w/ him in anyway
she is useing my s/i'ing as her reson why
but he is aculty what makes me want to stop and i have explained that to her
anyways thoe i dont know how to handle the empty feeling i have inside of me its almost like i died inside i have already slipped and i am trying to prevent myself from going into a major S/I bing witch is quit common for me to do when i'm majorly distessed and trying to ajust to something massisive

so my questoin is how do counter act that dead empty failure worthless good for nothing pure rage feeling becuse my idenetly and insperashoin for fighting as been stripped from me
Sometimes I feel like my sun as run away. Drifting from here to there and the feeling stays the same. The thoughts stay in my head and they always haunt me.......
-----------------------------------------------------
My place --->http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=120025

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:48 am

that's horrible, I'm sorry.

I don't know much about this, can you talk to a lawyer at all? I don't think they can keep you from *seeing* him, can they?

You aren't worthless, or horrible. It sounds like you have some issues with his mother, and *she's* being the unfair one in bringing those issues into your relationship with your son. She is really doing him a diservice in the end. Is there anyone you can get to speak to her on your behalf maybe?

Sometimes someone objective can see things clearer, and appeal to her reason.

I hope that you manage to get past those feelings. Hopefully the thoughts of how badly you want to be in his life will eventually get you where you need to be so you have the strength to fight for that.

:redstar:
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins

mikedemons
growing roots
growing roots

Post by mikedemons » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:51 am

i know at some point i have to aloud to see him when i think rasalny about it
but its the getting to that point that is not eazy
for me atlest
Sometimes I feel like my sun as run away. Drifting from here to there and the feeling stays the same. The thoughts stay in my head and they always haunt me.......

crone
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by crone » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:48 pm

Can you try and channel your emotions in regards to this situation into planning something nice for you and your son to do together?

Even if you do not have a date yet, have a nice event planned for the pair of you.

That way all of the overwhelming emotion you have is being channeled into something positive; instead of something negative which you have admitted your son's mother is using against you.

Adam
The time to tell someone you care, is now

"Sit with the pain" she says. "Stay with the emptiness; it can take shape if you don't fill it."

mikedemons
growing roots
growing roots

Post by mikedemons » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:49 pm

thats a good idea i'm gonna try that one

whatever
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by whatever » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:37 pm

that sounds like a good idea!