can i cope?

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

despair
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

can i cope?

Post by despair » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:00 pm

god. i dont know if i can cope.
this mornng i was throwing up all over the place i was so sick. i still have 2 go to skool though cuz if i dont they said theyll arrest my folks. so i goto 2 skool n keep throwin up. then in chorus we were singing and i was startin 2 pass out not a panic attack but just aattack. ive had breathing probs since i was 7 no one cares. the 1st time i was taken 2 the hospital they found nothing wrong. so here i am with a breathing prob and passing out record and i dont have any clue why. n my folks are making me walk 6 miles 2 day at 4:30. its 40F out!!
theres no 1 gonna be there if i pass out. im really scared. n i SIed again. i have 2 goto the doc 2morro cuz of my low weight level n hell c. im so freaked. my world is coming down and my shields are failing. i have 2 go now i need 2 go walk 6 miles. ill ttyl if i dont passout. again..... please post or email me i need it im getting really bad in terms of SIing. cya wen i can

amanda
When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
-Helen Keller

Nature never deceives us; it is we who deceive ourselves.
- Jean-Jacques Rousseau

I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.
-Frank Lloyd Wright

Do we have the right to perform medical experiments on animals?
"If you want to rot in hell." -Amelia Kinkade

shadowavenger
creating your space
creating your space

Post by shadowavenger » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:12 pm

just wanted you to know I read your post and am thinking of you. I don't know if you accept hugs but have as many as you like if you do. I hope your doctor appointment goes okay tomorrow. Could you talk to your doctor about getting some help to deal with this? There are people who care about you, so don't lose hope because you can get through this.
Another lonely highway in the black of night
There's hope in the darkness, you know you're going to make it

"This must be Thursday. I could never get the hang of Thursdays." - Arthur Dent

"You're just wearing on the outside what the rest of us wear on the inside." - Sean McNamara, Nip/Tuck

Aly
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Aly » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:55 am

I dont really have any words right now; I dont really know what to say...

At the doctor, could you not tell him about your breathing porblems and see what he has to say?

Take care, thinking of you
The wind and I, we speak the same, but he don’t hear so well.
Well, you’re gonna have to curse him, well you’re gonna have to yell.
The sky and I, we’ve had our fights and I’m coming round to rain,
Well, if the rain come round and it don’t come out, then I’ll never have to speak again,
I can tick tick tick tick tick tick tick away.

If Heaven is as Heaven does then this is Hell for sure...

perilousjourney
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

hi

Post by perilousjourney » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:11 pm

Hello Amanda, I am Tressi. I am new here. I hope you are doing ok. I am sorry for what you are going through. I care. Sometimes all I can do is try to get through each moment by counting the blinking of my eyes, or concentrating intensely of how the floor feels to my toes. I do not know if something like that would help you, even for a moment. But I am here and I care

thinking of you
Tressi