mistake AFTER mistake *warning*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

stressfullymarried
one of us
one of us

mistake AFTER mistake *warning*

Post by stressfullymarried » Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:21 pm

he doesn't seem to realize that evrything he does is wrong! today now, after he lost our checkbookand important information..after we went to the bank to get a NEW account and everything else that was lost, he applies online for a credit card and they call him up..and he doesn't even consultme! it would have cost 369 $ if i hadn';t asked about it. he would have just done it without thinking! he wasn't gonna tell me! we have NO MONEY NO MONEY NO MONEY yet he thinks we can spare 369$ for a credit card! that's a car insurance payment! one we wouldn't have been able to pay! and now, after i found out, i tried to rectify the situation because he would have made it worse if he were left to fix it...and we can't even get ahold of a number to call to cancel! because he didn't write down the name of the bank he went through! mastercard can't help us, even though they wree the ones he talked to just about 20 minutes previous, but no they couldn't help they say call the bank he went through! he didn't even write it down! now they might end up charging us the one time only fee of 369$ for a credit card we are going to cut up as soon as we get it!!!!!!!!he can't think....he doesn't seem to realize what his actions will do to our situation! i wnat to divorce him so badly but it's only been five months, i can't give up, but i want to hurt myself so bad, i wish i could just punch holes in the walls, break my arms, rip out all my hair, i get so mad at him. but then if i made holes in the d**m walls i'd have to pay to get it fixed!!! a conundrum i'd say. i just wish sometimes i'd never married such an imbecile, but other times he's so good to me. he makesme crazy! for a long time i was doing alright, not getting angry...but now that we are married it seems i'm angry all the time, sometimes about little things, like him using the cast iron pan when i told him not to, but it's because i told him not to, and he did, even though he knew i'd be angry, he knew he wasn't suppossed to, but he did! i have to TRUST him don't i? as my husband? yes. but i don't. especially not aftre he used money we don't have when i told him we can't spend any unessecary money, and then he signs up for a credit card, when we can't afford the fee at all! i can't trust him with anything important, and i can't spend the rest of my life doing everything for him. i am going crazy.
stressfully married

limestone
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by limestone » Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:36 pm

how can you safely deal with this? :uhhh: