long time no see

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Minigoth1
settling in
settling in

long time no see

Post by Minigoth1 » Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:27 am

it's been three months since my girlfriend broke up with me
I miss her more than anything.

I just wish I could put my head in her lap, and cry....that's all I want to do.

She is the only person, that has ever been able to make me feel better. but I want to know all her problems. what is bothering her....what is going on that makes her sad.

Every night, I want to hurt myself. but I made promises...and they don't realize how hard I've been trying to keep them. I miss her so much. she always knew what to say, to make me feel better.

I wish I still had her shoulder to cry on.

and also, a VERY improtant family to me, is moving by the end of this year. that hurts a lot.

a huge amount of my friends are leaving. either moveing, air force, or college.

but more than anything....I want my ex-girlfriend back. I need her back. I just need her to set me right. she is such an amazing person, and I care for her more than anything. I need her....I have lost so many people since she broke up with me. I honest to god, need her.
NIN

nirvana
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by nirvana » Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:04 pm

hey... nice to see you around again. i understand that feeling of being alone, and needing her back. and i wish i had advice, or kind words. just letting you know i read, and i'm always here to talk with if you need me. *huggles*

love, tara.
i thought i was a fool for no one, but baby i'm a fool for you.

[safe since february 2005.]