I......I can't cry....

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:53 am

Its like that for me. When I get trigged or upset over something I try and cry but I just cant, its torture. There is only two things that makes me cry one is when my older brother hits me and frightens me, then i can really sob for hours not just about him but everything. But when I stop, thats it, no more. The other is movies or videos which have someting to do with family. for example, i saw batman begins today and in the begining his parents are shot and he is left alone and crying in the street. I cried silently in the cinema but no one noticed. I also cry alot when I watch the red nose day program to raise money for poor african families. When I see the children crying over the death of their parents because of aids.. i jsut start sobbing. anyway.. I understand what your saying completly.
love liv
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.