I am a phyco

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Searching
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Searching » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:27 am

Actually, on the contrary I detest any form of self-pity I give myself. It quickly gets turned to self-hate for me, or completely discarded. Though you could argue that's just a form of self-pity.
Life takes its toll on the living

-Nathan

Ram
one of us
one of us

Sorry

Post by Ram » Tue Apr 27, 2004 11:25 am

Sorry but what you are talking about does not apply

i gave up Steven when he was 10 and he went coo-coo
when he developed 3 other personalitys in himself
Steves dead...i am just picking up after him

yes we are filled with self pitty but do really want to see me with my anger built up...do you know what it is like to be dead tired but wide awake...do you know what it is like convulsing on your bed because your mind is going wild...do you know what it is like to be on a date and lose your mind (Go into Killer mode) do you, do you, because if you do then you would know why steve died yes it is my name, but the person associate has been lost forever...

My parents look at pics of me when i was younger and wonder where in hell there sun went

my dad asks me what happend to turn me this way...well dad i am sorry but the only thing that i can do is fight, try to hold on as a colapse my bridges...I use my best judgement when i chose what to do and that still is not enough...

im a junior when i graduate i have 90 days to either go to colledge or get a job

i was told by my docs that i am incapable of work
i cant afford colledge
do you know how much medication costs(When i am off it for long periods at a time what irrepairible damage i might do, to me or to others?)
so tell me what's next
I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears

Ram
one of us
one of us

sorry

Post by Ram » Tue Apr 27, 2004 7:45 pm

i didnt see the second page :oops: