PROBLEMS SIGNING IN

news about changes and fixes to the board, and a place to post any technical queries.

Moderator: staff

chilling_teardrops
growing roots
growing roots

PROBLEMS SIGNING IN

Post by chilling_teardrops » Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:08 am

every time i try to sign on it doesnt let me untill ive tried 30+times. i also noticed it said i was on,i wasnt..i was trying to sign in..
when it doesnt allow me to sign in it automatically sends me back to the index. do you have any idea why this keeps happening?
ty
Sit still and look around. Smell a rose. Taste a breeze. Sing with the nightengale. Dream on a star. Color your life and make a rainbow of your presense.
Take a lesson from a little flower. Nothing crushes you forever, unless you let it. Lose a petal, gain a blossom. Learn to bloom in the face of advesity..

:lpurpstar: :lpurpheart: :prplol: *7/11/04=123days SI free! 1 slip up* :prplol: :lpurpheart: :lpurpstar:

chilling_teardrops
growing roots
growing roots

Post by chilling_teardrops » Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:10 am

i should probably also add this...
even though it says i need to sign in..it still has my style backround...when usually it doesnt till i get signed in..
Sit still and look around. Smell a rose. Taste a breeze. Sing with the nightengale. Dream on a star. Color your life and make a rainbow of your presense.
Take a lesson from a little flower. Nothing crushes you forever, unless you let it. Lose a petal, gain a blossom. Learn to bloom in the face of advesity..

:lpurpstar: :lpurpheart: :prplol: *7/11/04=123days SI free! 1 slip up* :prplol: :lpurpheart: :lpurpstar:

Ime
post laureate
post laureate

Post by Ime » Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:55 am

I believe that there's a bug somewhere. I've seen this happen on other boards, and have been glad that so far it doesn't happen here because of all the members!

Do you have your button ticked to "always log me on"? That seems to help sometimes..

Ime
"It's like she doesn't need other people to define who she is. She knows"

(If these walls could talk 2)

~*~
I will remember that to not ask for what i need is both selfish and foolish

chilling_teardrops
growing roots
growing roots

Post by chilling_teardrops » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:23 am

ok,so ill just be trying a lot heh,ill survive. my "always log me on " button never worked lol it wont now,but thanks :)

Ime
post laureate
post laureate

Post by Ime » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:39 am

Hopefully, if/when we get an upgrade, that will solve it.

Sorry though, i know it's a pain.

If it keeps happening (for other boards it seems to go in phases) send Deb a PM. she may know of something that will help :)

Ime
"It's like she doesn't need other people to define who she is. She knows"

(If these walls could talk 2)

~*~
I will remember that to not ask for what i need is both selfish and foolish

chilling_teardrops
growing roots
growing roots

Post by chilling_teardrops » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:45 am