hello folks

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Spidey
board admin
board admin

hello folks

Post by Spidey » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:04 pm

hello folks, this is your mod speaking, and we have reached an altitude of-- oh, wait. wrong introduction :)

anyway i just wanted to say that i am here, and i am active - as active as i can be considering what i'm going to talk about below :)

the reason you haven't seen hide nor hair of me lately is because i've been unable to get on the board. i, like many others, keep getting that pesky 403 forbidden error that blocks us from gaining access to the board. until about 10 minutes ago, i couldn't log on bus for a full day.

the admins are working on the issue. until then, i just wanted to let you know that yes, i'm still here and still active (and still reading), but the board doesn't like to let me in sometimes.

thanks for understanding

snow
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

angelic212
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by angelic212 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:05 am

hi, Mercy Snow,

i wanted to let you know that if you need help with the coping board im here to help.
just let me know if you need any help with anything,
pm me if you want

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:39 pm

:wavey:

i'm around :)
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins