it is getting harder again

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

kitkats
one of us
one of us

it is getting harder again

Post by kitkats » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:42 am

It has been a little over a week since my last episode of SI. Yesterday, I came so close to giving in, and this morning it is still on my mind. Yesterday was a very emotional day, and I'm going through some changes in my life right now with some relationships in my life. Yesterday, the losses of some of those relationships hit me, and it overwhelmed me to the point where I went and got stuff. I haven't done anything, but this having to keep it together for everyone and pretend that everthing is ok is taking a toll. Everyone depends on me at work to take care of things, and comes to me with problems. Guess I just needed to say this before I have to pull it together before I go to work this morning and deal with stuff there. Thanks for listening.

Kat :bcatsmile:

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:44 pm

I am really sorry things are getting tough again. I am glad though that you were able to write things out here. Please take care of yourself. It is great that people trust you to be a problem solver at work, but make sure you do nice things for yourself too. :)

limestone
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by limestone » Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:51 am

give yourself time to adjust to relationship changes :star: