im hyper, but my eyes are tired and dry... lol

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

im hyper, but my eyes are tired and dry... lol

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:21 pm

Im curious to know what others do when they are hyper but their eyes are dry and tired. That is how i feel right now.

I have tons of energy for once but my eyes are dry and want to stay closed. I cant really do much with my eyes closed.

Anyone have some good suggestions? I would appreciate any comments. :)

Chey

mallie
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by mallie » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:45 am

Eyedrops. I've had periods of time where I've just had dry eyes for seemingly no reason (last time I thought it was no reason, but it turned out to be a side effect of my meds).

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:09 pm

i put some of my eye drops in my eyes and i put my glasses on. my eyes get dry if i dont wear my glasses all day.

Chey

catlover
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by catlover » Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm

i go and lay in bed ...often the tiredness takes over n i do sleep even if only for 30mins, makes my eyes feel better n then i can be actve again

or i splash cold water over them...helps for a few mins
cat..the "mslb and asa "

Razors pain you; Rivers are damp; Acids stain
you; And drugs cause cramp. Guns aren't lawful; Nooses give; Gas smells awful; You might as well live. -Dorothy Parker

It is not enough to love children, they must know that they are loved.
St. John Bosco

"Just as I shall select my ship when I am about to go on a voyage, or my house when I propose to take a residence, so I shall choose my death when I am about to depart from life. "

--Seneca, Epistulae Morales