i want to disappear *lang, su*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

kate_
growing roots
growing roots

i want to disappear *lang, su*

Post by kate_ » Mon May 09, 2005 8:03 am

** cries** things are just too hard all of a sudden. they've been this way for so long but it just hit me. i can't do this. i don't have anything to live for. everything i knew and loved is gone. i can't rebuild my life...i don't deserve to. i just want to disappear. i can't stop cryingggg. why can't i just disappear? i want everybody to forget i ever existed. everyone. someone who fucks up their life this much doesn't deserve another chance, to keep living. i'm not living anyways, i'm just here. i want to be gone. the longer i'm around, the more i fuck up! i just keep doing it. i don't know why! i don't know how to stop..i have too many problems to even begin to list and they just keep piling up. fuuuuuuck why am i even here??????? who knows. i'm sorry for wasting you time, i just had to tell someone.. :cry:
:lblstar: don't go hiding in the shade. :lblstar:

i'm perfecting my emptiness

my place - The Good Side Of Bad <-- all replies welcome

erase me

limestone
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by limestone » Mon May 09, 2005 6:56 pm

hi
I don't know you, but I do know that it's ok to make mistakes. you wouldn't be human if you didn't. it's ok to not be perfect.
take care :star:

falling...
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by falling... » Mon May 09, 2005 7:16 pm

i don't deserve to
you deserve the world. i dont know you but i believe that everyone deserves another chance no matter what they have done. EVERYONE fucks up at one point another. Is there anything that has happened recently to make you feel this way?

sorry that your feeling like this. feel free to PM me if there is anything i can do, or if you just wanna talk, please take care of yourself and stay safe xXx *hugs* <- if ok
Last edited by falling... on Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

kate_
growing roots
growing roots

Post by kate_ » Tue May 10, 2005 8:14 am

thanks for believing that :)

but i dont think it's true. the thing is, i dont know...i explained it a bit in place..viewtopic.php?t=77920

but the *problem* is that i KEEP fucking up. i mean, okay yeah i made a mistake. i got into things. people found out, tried to get me out..and they got me out, as much as i resisted. i don't know why i resisted, i wanted out so bad!! i was sooooooooo scared. but it's like i keep fighting against getting better. against the people who are still trying to support me and help me...and i don't know why. i don't want the life i have...i dont want a life at all.

oh man i can't even explain it. i'm such a lost cause, there isn't really much of a point..it's only a matter of time now. thanks for replying though, it does make me feel better

:lblheart: kate

erase me

Post by Guest » Tue May 10, 2005 8:25 am

No one is a lost cause. I have fought against getting better on more than one occasion. In my case it was because I was scared of losing the only thing I know (all the stuff that is bad) So know that I am thinking of you, and that I am here.

falling...
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by falling... » Tue May 10, 2005 3:24 pm

replied in ur place
Last edited by falling... on Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

kate_
growing roots
growing roots

Post by kate_ » Tue May 10, 2005 6:50 pm

thanks everyone, i really appreciate it :)

erase me