late night

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

pink_flower
building community
building community

Post by pink_flower » Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:00 pm

I find nightime bad, its probably because i am usually on my own, when i am with people i feel happier. Sometimes i do like time alone but if i am with people i dont cut which is good.
xxx
I'm looking for backing for an unauthorized auto-biography that I am writing. Hopefully, this will sell in such huge numbers that I will be able to sue myself for an extraordinary amount of money and finance the film version in which I will play everybody.
David Bowie

Soon you will see.
All of your fears will pass away.
Safe in my arms,
you’re only sleeping.
Annie Lennox-Into The West

Lets boogie!

iamnothing
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by iamnothing » Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:19 pm

i think i can relate. it is the night when all the daytime distractions fade away, and i am alone in the darkness and silence. what helps best is not to be home/awake at night...at schooldays it works out well because i tend to crash in my bed before it is too late, going out at weekends is all the same, when i get home i just want to sleep.