Board being slow?/name change

news about changes and fixes to the board, and a place to post any technical queries.

Moderator: staff

HakunaMatata
one of us
one of us

Board being slow?/name change

Post by HakunaMatata » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:14 pm

Title says it all really. The boards been a bit slow for a while noe. Is there anything I can do my end to help speed it up- all otehr internet sites are working fine? Also is it possible to have my name changed to HakunaMatata please? R-Q.xXx.
*NO HUGS PLEASE*

Ache-me se for capaz HM's place- everyone welcome but please read first post!

'Love is worth everything. How much are you willing to risk?'~Umara, gone forever, forgotten never.
'You can't put a price on happiness. Follow your dreams'~ Mithz

I don't like country and western. I don't like rock music, I don't like rockabilly or rock and roll particularly. I don't like much, really, do I? But what I do like, I love passionately. ~ The Pet Shop Boys

Chimera
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by Chimera » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:14 am

I've changed your username for you. Please let me know if you have any trouble with it. As for BUS running slowly, I'm not sure that much can be done to improve that problem. Deb is in the process of archiving the oldest threads, so things are a little weird and slow. It should improve on its own after she's done working on it. You might try deleting your cookies, or logging out of BUS and logging back in if you usually have yours set up to stay logged in all the time.

Jessica

HakunaMatata
one of us
one of us

Post by HakunaMatata » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:08 am

Thanks for changing my name :)
Ok, how do I delete cookies?! Thanks for the reply, and thanks to Deb for having this site/maintaining it. :cystar:
*NO HUGS PLEASE*

Ache-me se for capaz HM's place- everyone welcome but please read first post!

'Love is worth everything. How much are you willing to risk?'~Umara, gone forever, forgotten never.
'You can't put a price on happiness. Follow your dreams'~ Mithz

I don't like country and western. I don't like rock music, I don't like rockabilly or rock and roll particularly. I don't like much, really, do I? But what I do like, I love passionately. ~ The Pet Shop Boys