Question(about pictures) Help

news about changes and fixes to the board, and a place to post any technical queries.

Moderator: staff

WhiteChocolate
settling in
settling in

Question(about pictures) Help

Post by WhiteChocolate » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:21 am

How do i post pictures on here? i have already uploaded them on to my computer now i just need to figure out how to get them in the message? can some one tell me how please.
[/code]

mallie
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by mallie » Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:29 am

To post pictures you need to have them uploaded onto the internet somewhere. There is a bus gallery you can use, but I'm not sure of the details for it.

I've used photobucketto store things before, and then you just need to copy the URL of the picture into your post and put [img]and[/img] on either side. Other BBCode and html stuff can be found in this post.

guest11
staff member emeritus
staff member emeritus

Post by guest11 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:07 pm

The BUS Gallery is fairly simple really.

Go to http://busmail.org/gallery and sign up. Please use your BUS username as your username on the gallery. Once signed in, you can upload files into the Hosted section and then upload files using the <<album action>> button in the top right corner.

Once you've uploaded it, and when you're in the album, click on it. Then if you right click on the bigger photo and click Properties. Look at the Address (URL) section. This shows the thing you need to put in the img tags to get the image.

Hope this helped. Feel free to contact me if it didn't.

Dan