A ghost of a PM

news about changes and fixes to the board, and a place to post any technical queries.

Moderator: staff

k_bug
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

A ghost of a PM

Post by k_bug » Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:35 am

A few days ago, I got an email notification that I had a new PM, but when I clicked the link to check, there were no new messages. Does anyone know what might have happened, how to figure out who sent me a PM (or whether anyone sent me one) or anything else useful?

I hate to think that someone wrote to me and now they feel like they were ignored.

Help?

thanks

love
k_bug
"It is such a secret place, the land of tears." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery, The Little Prince

". . . Fate itself is like a wonderful, wide fabric in which every thread is guided by an infinitely tender hand and laid alongside another thread and is held and supported by a hundred others." ~Rilke

mallie
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by mallie » Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:49 am

Sometimes when that has happened it is because they have deleted the PM from their outbox after hitting send. As far as I know, there is no way to tell who it was.

k_bug
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by k_bug » Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:53 am

Cool. Thanks! At least it's not like they're expecting me to have seen it or anything.
"It is such a secret place, the land of tears." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery, The Little Prince

". . . Fate itself is like a wonderful, wide fabric in which every thread is guided by an infinitely tender hand and laid alongside another thread and is held and supported by a hundred others." ~Rilke