your posts (suggestion)

news about changes and fixes to the board, and a place to post any technical queries.

Moderator: staff

Forget Me
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

your posts (suggestion)

Post by Forget Me » Sun May 22, 2005 5:10 am

my friend was on another forum earlier today, and they have a really good new post, old post, popular post etc system, it has little envelopes, and the point is that there is a little dot on the envelope if you have posted on it, so you can see qwhther you have posted in a thread or not when you are looking the the forum. i just thought it was a nice little tool. do you think there is any way of getting something like that here??
<center>
<b>FISHY! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?!</b>
~"What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find."~
:o :o :o
Another Lonely Day
~~Laura~~
</center>

mallie
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by mallie » Sun May 22, 2005 6:01 am

That sounds really nifty. I don't know how easy/possible it would be to add something like that.

There is a link from the main page View my posts that pulls up all the threads you've posted on, and that shows new posts or not. Maybe that is something that could be useful for you if you haven't seen it before (the link is in the top righthand corner, above the box the forums are in.)

Forget Me
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by Forget Me » Sun May 22, 2005 9:23 am

yeah, i have seen that, but i am getting to the point that it is not as useful as it once was... lol.
i was thinking more in a "oh, have i posted here yet?" sense. 'cos i actually seem to spend a reasonable amount of time looking through threads to see if i have posted on them or not. it is just a useful little thing.
<center>
<b>FISHY! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?!</b>
~"What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find."~
:o :o :o
Another Lonely Day
~~Laura~~
</center>