Account question - a hopeful query

news about changes and fixes to the board, and a place to post any technical queries.

Moderator: staff

sixtyfoothigh
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Account question - a hopeful query

Post by sixtyfoothigh » Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:13 pm

This is silly really and I know it's unlikely, but is there anyway to get rid of the comments under the avatar like "building community". At the moment mine is "meeting the neighbors" and Americanised spellings have always p**sed me off.

If not I'll just have to post 195 posts (194 after this one) very quickly and get rid of it that way :). I think I may have to lay seige to random weirdness or may publish my entire rubbish goth poetry collection from my teenage years in expressions.

Just thought i'd ask though.

Thanks to all you guys you do a great job
S x
βλεπομεν γαρ αρτι δι εσοπτρου εν αινιγματι
The ultimate FREECELL THREAD
The FirePlace

ben
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by ben » Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:20 pm

It can be set to 'One of us', if that setting survived the php update.
"Knew what cats know that makes them scream like babies in night.Looked at sky through smoke heavy with human fat and god was not there.The cold,suffocating dark goes on forever,and we are alone.Live our lives, lacking anything better to do.Devise reason later.Born from oblivion;bear children,hellbound as ourselves;go into oblivion.There is nothing else.Existence is random.Has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it for too long.No meaning save what we choose to impose."

sixtyfoothigh
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by sixtyfoothigh » Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:01 pm

How would I do that? I went and looked in the edit my profile section and didn't see the option... was i being blind or do I have to ask admin to do it.

Thanks for replying
x
βλεπομεν γαρ αρτι δι εσοπτρου εν αινιγματι
The ultimate FREECELL THREAD
The FirePlace

ben
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by ben » Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:16 pm

It's an ask an admin job.
"Knew what cats know that makes them scream like babies in night.Looked at sky through smoke heavy with human fat and god was not there.The cold,suffocating dark goes on forever,and we are alone.Live our lives, lacking anything better to do.Devise reason later.Born from oblivion;bear children,hellbound as ourselves;go into oblivion.There is nothing else.Existence is random.Has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it for too long.No meaning save what we choose to impose."

Chimera
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by Chimera » Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:46 pm

I've done it for you. :)

Jessica
<center>"You must make your own happiness...you must be wise enough to recognize it when it comes.
And if it doesn't come, in spite of all your efforts, you must do something about that as well."
</center>