new group?

news about changes and fixes to the board, and a place to post any technical queries.

Moderator: staff

kwisten
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

new group?

Post by kwisten » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:00 am

I was wondering if we could have a section for people that had been in IP or were going in to IP, i know that comming out the hardest part has been finding people who had been there and know what its like there...just curious, if not its cool, thanks for all that you guys do!!
"Do i stress you out? my sweater is on backwards and inside out and you say how appropriate"~Alanis Morressette

"Sometimes i feel like in a lake filled with regular trout and all swimming together and im the only rainbow trout doing flips and such"

"WORDS KRISTEN WORDS!"~the best of all friends!

kazeldya
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by kazeldya » Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:57 pm

I've never been in IP, but I think that's a good idea. I know that I'd want something like that if I ever do end up in IP.
*almost* SI-free (7 slips) since August 26/27, 2004 (~2 am on 27th) my place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php? ... sc&start=0

last slip: about 10pm March 25, 2008

After changes upon changes, we are more or less the same. - Paul Simon
Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and SAFELY insane every night of our lives. - William Dement. So I guess we should just sleep and be insane THEN instead of hurting ourselves (or anyone else)