Aviator help please

news about changes and fixes to the board, and a place to post any technical queries.

Moderator: staff

danzar2
town councillor
town councillor

Aviator help please

Post by danzar2 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:47 pm

okay I need to change my aviator and I have tried to do it multiple times but it wont work. I keep getting a notice that it cant send the email cause it cant find the address or something. I have been trying to send it to the email address that is mentioned in the other aviator thread. avatars@busmail.com I think it is. Is there another address I can send it too? Or am I doing something else wrong? Its probably me being computer dumb but I am getting frustrated. If someone could help me I would really appreciate it. Thankyou

:star: Erin :star:
*Lie to me Convince me that I've been sick forever. And all of this, Will make sense when I get better*

"at the end of this tunnel of guilt and shame
there must be a light of some kind" ~Ani

SHACA Image

sassy koala
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by sassy koala » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:23 pm

Something weird is happening with the avatars email account right now, and all the emails have dissapeared. It appears I am getting emails fine now, so anyone who has sent in an avatar recently that isn't up yet please go ahead and send it in agian.

Sorry for the inconvinence. I will try to get your avatars up as soon as they come in again.

~Saren
Saren wrote that yesterday...or maybe Saturday. I'd say try sending it again, and if it doesn't go through again, pm Saren and see what's up. :)
sk

sanabas
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by sanabas » Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:03 pm

The address is avatars@busmail.org not busmail.com, so that could be the problem too. I've resent mine again, fingers crossed my email isn't eaten this time.

Bathelina
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by Bathelina » Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:59 pm

I think mine got eaten too :oops:
Heh.
<center>

the girl who blocked her own shot

I want to be better than oxygen.

</center>

guest11
staff member emeritus
staff member emeritus

Post by guest11 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:10 am

What you've got to remember is that there are only three people who have access to the avatars account, and (as far as I know) only one person accesses it on a regular basis. And if she's unavailable for a long period of time (without being able to contact anyone to tell us that she is), then it may be some time before you get your avatar done. She's only human after all. :)

sine nomine
head llama
head llama

Post by sine nomine » Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:37 am

she does a wonderful job. i just finished getting all the avatars up to date, i think. saren is amazing and she's been a wonderful avatar person.

deb

guest11
staff member emeritus
staff member emeritus

Post by guest11 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:47 am

I agree... I hope it didn't come across as me criticising her. I think she's done a great job.

Bathelina
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by Bathelina » Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:19 pm

so do i :tongue:
<center>

the girl who blocked her own shot

I want to be better than oxygen.

</center>