How do you access bus? (new poll)

news about changes and fixes to the board, and a place to post any technical queries.

Moderator: staff

How do you access BUS? (check all that apply)

I use an app (please specify which) on my smartphone/tablet.
7%
I use my smartphone's/tablet's browser.
18%
I use the browser of my non-smartphone.
No votes
I access BUS only via my computer (please indicate why) .
18%
I access BUS via my computer as well as with an app on my smart device (please describe when/for what purpose you use which device).
11%
I access BUS via my computer as well as with the browser of my smart device (please describe when/for what purpose you use which device).
46%
Other - please specify.
No votes

Total votes: 28

StevieLynn
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Re: How do you access bus? (new poll)

Post by StevieLynn » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:41 am

I usually use my laptop because it is easier for me to type, but I"m sharing a laptop with my partner right now because mine is defunct, so if she is on her computer I use my phone.

Love,
Stevie
In Which Something Oooh Occurred

And it felt like a winter machine that you go through and then you catch your breath and winter starts again, and everyone else was springbound. And when I chose to live, there was no joy, it's just a line I crossed. I wasn't worth the pain my death would cost, so I was not lost or found....But when you live in a world, well, it gets in to who you th ought you'd be. And now I laugh at how the world changed me. I think life chose me after all.
--Dar Williams

slothlover
one of us
one of us

Re: How do you access bus? (new poll)

Post by slothlover » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:49 am

I only access BUS on my laptop because it's mentally and emotionally painful for me to use the web browser on my phone to type things on the forum and it's easier for me on my laptop to do those things.

I do wish it had an actual app that isn't Taptalk because when I need BUS, I'm not able to access it when I'm out and about.