bus down at the same time each day?

news about changes and fixes to the board, and a place to post any technical queries.

Moderator: staff

wabbit
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

bus down at the same time each day?

Post by wabbit » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:00 am

the last week or so (at least) ive noticed bus goes down between 7:32-7:52pm my time (6:32-6:35am UTC. ive noticed its actually to the minute, at 7:31 i could post, 7:32 the page wouldnt load. at 7:51 it wouldnt load, 7:52 and its back. is it scheduled daily maintenance or something?
*BOING BOING BOING*

:bcatsmile: SHACA :bcatsmile:
adopted emoties :
:1groupflip:
:misfit:
:o Zombie general
Image by treasure :) Image by wds

demolition_lover
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Re: bus down at the same time each day?

Post by demolition_lover » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:13 am

I have also noticed this since I often update my place at the same time of day, and it will load everything fine and then when I go to actually post, the site has gone down.
I'm not afraid to keep on living

My Place: now the world.
"I have wasted years of my life agonizing about the fires I started when I thought that to be strong, you must be flame-retardant." - Amanda Palmer, Ampersand[/center]
VelvetLady wrote:"Demolition_Lover by any other name would still rock as hard." —Shakespeare, as soon as I get a functional time machine and bring him round to meet you

swirlish
board admin
board admin

Re: bus down at the same time each day?

Post by swirlish » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:21 pm

It's not something we do on the staff side, so no scheduled maintenance (I think that could only come from deb). I'm tempted to say coincidence, but who knows, maybe the servers are.. cleaned or reset or whatever servers have done to them at that time. (you realize how techy I am, yes?)

Mia