sourcebook fix?

news about changes and fixes to the board, and a place to post any technical queries.

Moderator: staff

distortedimages
settling in
settling in

sourcebook fix?

Post by distortedimages » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:16 am

I find that there are A LOT of useful links that would help me (and I believe help others who SI) in the sourcebook but unfortunately, most of the links under each of the categories are dead links. I believe that they are links that would be useful for me in terms of giving myself minor first aid, disinfecting self-inflicted injuries, covering up scars and many others.

Is there any way these links can be restored or created again so when I need them, I can just go straight to it without getting an error message? I truly believe it might help decrease my self-harming or keep me distracted and the links regarding covering up scars apply to me and many others on BUS.

I'd really appreciate it and I'd be grateful if these dead links could become working links again.

Thank you for your time :blush:
- hugs are appreciated/welcomed

- "Clutching my cure,
I tightly lock the door
I try to catch my breath again.

I hurt much more
Than anytime before,
I have no options left again..."

- Linkin Park, Breaking the Habit

Jomomma
board admin
board admin

Re: sourcebook fix?

Post by Jomomma » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:20 am

I know this problem came about after the upgrade was done.

I will mention this to the rest of the staff and we will see what we can do about tracking down some of the older stuff and fixing the broken links
:disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: