Question

news about changes and fixes to the board, and a place to post any technical queries.

Moderator: staff

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Question

Post by Candy » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:10 am

How can I put pictures on the bus after my post,I see alot of other people do it and I do not know how. I do not have a web camera. I hope you understand what I am talking about. I hope you can help me. Thanks
Candy
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

To find yourself,think of yourself first.

Green Beauty
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Green Beauty » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:39 am

Try setting up a http://photobucket.com/ account, you can upload pictures from your computer and/or the internet, from there you can put those pictures onto bus. Hope that helps.

Omnia vincit amor
Member of the Welcome wagon
Shh be quiet, You might piss somebody off
Proud member and loyal spoon of OATS - Oldies Against Text Speak
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Skipping and a jumping, In the misty morning fog with, Our hearts a thumpin' and you, My brown eyed girl

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

hi

Post by Candy » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:04 pm

It is not working for me,,can someone help me sent up a account,having a real problem

Karen
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

hi

Post by Candy » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:20 pm

Sorry again,but I am not sure how to put it on the bus,I am getting confused,could someone help me. I am sorry to bother anyone.Thanks
Candy

jo_alone
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by jo_alone » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:21 pm

What are you struggling with? Setting up the photobucket account or have you done that now?
One day I will not think...I will just be...

"You can talk to me, I am your safe place" - from a daft film I watched - but those words stuck out a mile

Sometimes people with the worst pasts have the best futures.

You learn from the journey and trying to get where you want to go. Actually arriving is not what it's all about.
tis me
GONE CRAZY - BACK SOON

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

hi

Post by Candy » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:25 pm

It keeps saying I have a account,and it is not working and I do not know how to put it on the bus,if someone could PM,and work with me,it would be a great help. again I am sorry,getting anxious
Candy

Green Beauty
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Green Beauty » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:20 pm

If you have an account and want to get pictures you already have on your computer try this:

1. Log in
2. Near the top it says 'Choose an image', click on browse.
3. It should come up with a list of documents/pictures on your computer.
4. Select what you want. And click open.
5. A large box will then appear saying 'Upload'. Click that.
It should then say 'Your images have uploaded!'
6. Scroll down the page and look for the picture which should now appear.
7. Where it says 'IMG Code' beneath the picture, select the text next to that, copy it and paste it into your bus post.

If you want to get pictures from the internet, do the same as above exept where it says 'Add more images (or upload from a web url)' click on the words 'web url' and paste the url of the picture there and follow the same steps as above.

Is that what you were having trouble with? If so, hope that helped, if not just let me know and i will try to explain the other thing you are struggling with.

Though be aware, sometimes photobucket goes a bit slow and refuses to work, so just leave it for a while and go back to it later.

Omnia vincit amor
Member of the Welcome wagon
Shh be quiet, You might piss somebody off
Proud member and loyal spoon of OATS - Oldies Against Text Speak
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Skipping and a jumping, In the misty morning fog with, Our hearts a thumpin' and you, My brown eyed girl