Can I borrow... ?

news about changes and fixes to the board, and a place to post any technical queries.

Moderator: staff

Ysilne
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Can I borrow... ?

Post by Ysilne » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:43 pm

Hello everyone,

i don't know if anyone remembers me there. It feels strange posting here after all this time.
i don't really know who to contact to ask this, so I thought I should just post it there so someone could answer.
As some of you may know, I'm now the administrator of a french web board on SI. I still hope it could be even half as usefull to people as this place has been for me. I wanted to copy and translate a message and wanted to be sure I could do so without hurting any feelengs. So, please, can I use the "Scarily VAST list of coping strategies" on my forum ?
Thanks in advance.

(and for anyone who wonders, I've been SI free for 6 years, got married, have a wonderful baby... :wink: )

caged bird
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Re: Can I borrow... ?

Post by caged bird » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:21 pm

no idea about the answer to your question but i had to read when i saw your name, I remember you and am pleased to hear that you're doing so well xx
visit my website
My Place

Being almost devastated is horrible because it lingers. But total devastation brings a kind of peace. It lets you give up.
Thieves and Kings: Volume Two by Mark Oakly

The line between normal and crazy seemed impossibly thin. A person would have to be an expert tightrope walker in order not to fall.
Running with scissors - Augusten Burroughs

swirlish
board admin
board admin

Re: Can I borrow... ?

Post by swirlish » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:10 am

If you add a "original written by .. on..." I think it'd be okay.

Mia