eVERYTHING is tiny

news about changes and fixes to the board, and a place to post any technical queries.

Moderator: staff

Roxi
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

eVERYTHING is tiny

Post by Roxi » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:19 pm

Okay, so I don't know what I did, but BUS has gone really small. Like my other open tabs are normal, but the fonts on BUS and everything have gone down to like 8 size font... so I guess I pressed something; but I don't know what. And I tried going on bus after going off and it's still so small ,but all my other sites are normal. :( I can hardly read a thing now... has anyone got any idea what I pressed and what I need to press to get a normal sized BUS again

We are the girls with anxiety disorders, filled appointment books, five-year plans. We take ourselves very, very seriously. We are the peacemakers, the do-gooders, the givers, the savers. We are on time, overly prepared, well read, and witty, intellectually curious, always moving… We drink coffee, a lot of it. We are on birth control, Prozac, and multivitamins… We are relentless, judgmental with ourselves, and forgiving to others. We are the daughters of the feminists who said, “You can be anything,” and we heard, “You have to be everything." - Courtney Martin.

Roxi
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Re: eVERYTHING is tiny

Post by Roxi » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:25 pm

I fixed it somehow . Nevermind :)

We are the girls with anxiety disorders, filled appointment books, five-year plans. We take ourselves very, very seriously. We are the peacemakers, the do-gooders, the givers, the savers. We are on time, overly prepared, well read, and witty, intellectually curious, always moving… We drink coffee, a lot of it. We are on birth control, Prozac, and multivitamins… We are relentless, judgmental with ourselves, and forgiving to others. We are the daughters of the feminists who said, “You can be anything,” and we heard, “You have to be everything." - Courtney Martin.

Elphaba
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Elphaba » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:17 pm

any idea how? because mine has done exactly the same thing, it's been like that since last night. i started a thread in here about it too.
:grnstar:
Run 'til you fall, run 'till you fly, no more standing still
Happiness cannot come from without, it must come from within. It is not what we see and touch, but that which we think and feel and do.

~ Member Since Nov 2003~

Roxi
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by Roxi » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:29 pm

I saw that... but I'm not sure if it's the same thing. I fixed mine by going to view and pressing zoom a couple of times. Try that..it worked for me :)

Elphaba
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Elphaba » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:52 pm

Yeah, it was the same thing, i did what you said and all back to normal, thansk
:grnstar:
Happiness cannot come from without, it must come from within. It is not what we see and touch, but that which we think and feel and do.

~ Member Since Nov 2003~

Roxi
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by Roxi » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:26 pm

You're welcome.
wow, how arb is it that we both had the same thing at the same time... odd.

Elphaba
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Elphaba » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:09 pm

i know another user that happened to as well, very strange!

~ Member Since Nov 2003~

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:17 am

went small on me too. it was like that for me untill i enlarged the font manualy with my computer but a lot of pages are all hard to read cause the text overlaps.