Message box full (pm)

news about changes and fixes to the board, and a place to post any technical queries.

Moderator: staff

Green Beauty
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Message box full (pm)

Post by Green Beauty » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:19 pm

Unlike on the old bus i could select and delete numerous messages at a time, however now the new bus seems to tell me that i can only delete one message at a time and that i am about 100 messages over limit, and to be honest i cant be bothered to enter 100 messages one at a time in order to delete them so i can read one new message that is stored elsewhere until space is available. How can i clear my inbox in a quick and easy fashion. Thank you!

Alex

Omnia vincit amor
Member of the Welcome wagon
Shh be quiet, You might piss somebody off
Proud member and loyal spoon of OATS - Oldies Against Text Speak
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Skipping and a jumping, In the misty morning fog with, Our hearts a thumpin' and you, My brown eyed girl

Keith
creating your space
creating your space

Re: Message box full (pm)

Post by Keith » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:11 am

You can delete more than one PM at a time

Go to your inbox, at the bottom right of the list of messages there is an option to mark all, click on this, then select delete marked and click on go, then when it asks "Are you sure you want to delete all marked messages?" click on yes

sine nomine
head llama
head llama

Re: Message box full (pm)

Post by sine nomine » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:11 pm

remember that you can make new mailboxes and shift messages into them rather than deleting. i think it's up to 3.
pllace

[blockquote]Facts are not frightening. But if you try to avoid them,
turn your back and run, then that is frightening. -- Krishnamurti[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Why are we so frightened of what is?
What is the good of running away if whatever we are is always there? -- Krishnamurti[/blockquote]