It wont let me log in

news about changes and fixes to the board, and a place to post any technical queries.

Moderator: staff

OneWay
growing roots
growing roots

It wont let me log in

Post by OneWay » Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:35 pm

It wont let me log into my user Name OneWayOneLifeOneLofe. So im made one to use for now but i would really like to be able to use my orignal name buts its not working can any one help me with that

Thanks
Liz
I'll show you mine if you show me yours first Let's compare scars I'll tell you whose is worse Let's unwrite these pages and replace them with our own words

Im not New my name used to be onewayonelifeone love but it wont work so i made this one!

JonWood
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by JonWood » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:24 pm

Do you get any messages when you try to log in - it may help in tracking down the problem.

Jon

OneWay
growing roots
growing roots

Post by OneWay » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:38 am

Yea i get this
your account is currently inactive. Please contact the forum administrator for more information. If you think a mistake has been made, please email deb at llama@drizzle.com.
I'll show you mine if you show me yours first Let's compare scars I'll tell you whose is worse Let's unwrite these pages and replace them with our own words

Im not New my name used to be onewayonelifeone love but it wont work so i made this one!

ChaseThisLight
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by ChaseThisLight » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:08 am

I know I pm'd you...but the only way you can get it fixed is talking to Deb.
Cuz' you know, I don't do sadness

No one controls your destiny. Even at the very worst - there is always choice - Gregory Maguire Wicked

ChaseThisPhoto

OneWay
growing roots
growing roots

Post by OneWay » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:27 am

i pmed her

swirlish
board admin
board admin

Post by swirlish » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:45 am

It might be better to e-mail her, it has been in the past. llama@drizzle.com

Mia

OneWay
growing roots
growing roots

Post by OneWay » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:43 am

thanks ill try that