hmm... picture related...

news about changes and fixes to the board, and a place to post any technical queries.

Moderator: staff

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

hmm... picture related...

Post by Quiet little Angel » Tue May 30, 2006 9:39 am

ok so i posted a picture... and well it's too big to be on the screen... like... you can't see the whole pic at once... how do i make it smaller... it's just a normal pic...

:lblstar:
/May

:lblstar: Never underestimate the power of silence... :lblstar:
:lblstar: micro-chipped mental cyber twins taking over NewZealand... :lblstar:
:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

Forget Me
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by Forget Me » Tue May 30, 2006 11:32 am

if its on photobuket or some other internet hosting site, you need to go to it and there should be an "edit" button somewhere. in photobucket its just above the picture. that'll take you to a screen and give you a number of options, one of which is "re-size". choose how much you want to decrease it by (a percentage on photobucket) and itll automatically change the size on photobucket and on all the sites where you have posted the pic.
<center>
<b>FISHY! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?!</b>
~"What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find."~
:o :o :o
Another Lonely Day
~~Laura~~
</center>

mallie
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by mallie » Tue May 30, 2006 1:31 pm

There is another way to do it, using html coding, that will change the dimensions as you put it in. If you check out notmardy's guide to html and BBCode, its at the bottom of her first post.