Question!?!?!

news about changes and fixes to the board, and a place to post any technical queries.

Moderator: staff

RG
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Question!?!?!

Post by RG » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:20 am

When I am on my profile and click to see all the posts I have posted it says that there is nothing that meets the criteria? Can someone help me because it would be a heck of alot easier to check stuff if I know where I have posted? Cool :D

mallie
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by mallie » Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:49 am

I'm not sure why that is happening, but there are probably a couple of other things you can try.

1. Try the watched topics accessible from the menu at the top of the screen will show you all the posts for which you've had the box 'notify me when a reply is posted' checked (I have this set to do automatically, and turn it off when I don't need it)
2. The 'View my posts' link from the top right hand side of the index screen will show you all threads you've participated in, in order of when they last had a post made (I've found this one to be a problem, because I've been on games in the past, and the threads are still used, so even though I'm not there much they're mixed up in all the things I am paying attention to.)
3. Do a search on your username, either on the board as a whole, or on whichever forum is of interest. This usually pulls up everything.

Hope this helps.

- Mallie.