post times

news about changes and fixes to the board, and a place to post any technical queries.

Moderator: staff

xanemicroyaltyx
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

post times

Post by xanemicroyaltyx » Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:12 pm

I'm in England- GMT (London), and since the clocks went forward an hour the times on the board are an hour behind. Just wondered if anyone else had noticed?

emma xXx

mallie
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by mallie » Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:45 pm

The time needs to be changed in your profile :) I had to do this a week or two ago.

cellette
creating your space
creating your space

Post by cellette » Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:26 pm

Yeah, me too ........... although I just know I've missed clocks somewhere. But my times I had to change, in order of importane were my wrist watch, was first followed by my alarm clock was first, then my computer clock and finally BUS :) (in my profile - which I made one less than it was currently). My other clocks (microwave and car radio etc can live without them being acurately changed ......... at least til daylight saving begins again :roll: Video & Foxtel will have to be the next thing to rememeber to change ..... which will happen when I need them :)

Something Else
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by Something Else » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:45 am

My clocks changed a week ago, and I just noticed the times on BUS were off about half an hour ago :oops: Actually, I was on the index page, looking at the post times and wondering why no one had posted in the last hour. :tongue:

Then I realized and fixed the problem, so I'll be fine for six more months. Then I'll be wondering how people are posting in the future :wink: