Email notifications?

news about changes and fixes to the board, and a place to post any technical queries.

Moderator: staff

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Email notifications?

Post by magebaby » Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:32 pm

been noticing that sometimes i get the emails letting me know that i have a new PM or that there has been a reply to one of my watched topics, but other times i don't get the emails. does anyone know why this might be the case?

thanks,
mage
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." -- Vincent Van Gogh

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" --Nelson Mandela

No hugs, thanks

Hazel W
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Hazel W » Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:58 pm

Was actually just coming on to post the same thing, as this has also been happening to me, and I double checked that I still have the 'send email notification' box ticked in my profile.

Any ideas??

Hugs,
Hazel

swirlish
board admin
board admin

Post by swirlish » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:08 am

I haven't got any e-mail notification in a long time now. I wonder why?

Sioneld
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by Sioneld » Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:46 am

I have twice now had to re-select the "Watch this topic for replies" on my place thread. For some reason it keeps deciding to turn itself off.
RIP Noel 25/5/74 - 17/7/06
...you were one of the most gentle, caring, thoughtful, sensitive and supportive men
with such a huge burden of your own pain...I will miss you.

My place
My PBH thread