Removing Post

tools to help you assess your urges before you give in to them, and to help you understand and learn from slips after they happen. by posting here, you're saying that you are serious about exploring the feelings behind your self-harm in depth, whether you're ready to stop hurting yourself or not. to request posting access, click usergroups above and join before and after.

Moderator: treasure

Jamas
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Removing Post

Post by Jamas » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:57 pm

Sorry, I thought better of that post seeing as I have colleagues who also visit this site. Thanks, y'all.
Last edited by Jamas on Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roxi
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by Roxi » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:34 pm

I am so sorry you're having a tough time Thomas; not really sure what to say... just keep holding on; even when it feels like there's nothing left to grasp. You are a capable and strong person. *hugs* if ok.

:star: Roxi

We are the girls with anxiety disorders, filled appointment books, five-year plans. We take ourselves very, very seriously. We are the peacemakers, the do-gooders, the givers, the savers. We are on time, overly prepared, well read, and witty, intellectually curious, always moving… We drink coffee, a lot of it. We are on birth control, Prozac, and multivitamins… We are relentless, judgmental with ourselves, and forgiving to others. We are the daughters of the feminists who said, “You can be anything,” and we heard, “You have to be everything." - Courtney Martin.