It's not easy (dealing with SI, SA (self abuse

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Lauri
one of us
one of us

It's not easy (dealing with SI, SA (self abuse

Post by Lauri » Mon May 22, 2006 2:45 am

There are days that go by that I can literally go all day without thinking about SI. But then there are those days that that is the only thing I can think about. It is really hard on those days to get anything accomplished because I really wnt to use my old way of escape and my old way of coping with all the negative things that have been allowed to happen in my life. My mom and dad divorced when I was three, my little brother was killed when I was 5 and he was three. Most of the guys in my life only wanted one thing and when I wouldn't put out they broke up woth me for girls who would put out. I got involved sexually with a coworker when I was eighteen and got pregnant. Don't get me wrong I love my children but at eighteen I wasn't ready to be a mom and to this day I don't always handle that very well. I was married to my ex-husband for seven years when he walked out on our two boys and I and moved in with another girl that he worked with. He said he was tired of being hurt and didn't know that he wanted to be married anymore. Needless to say all of these things have left me with a very low opinion of myself and the best way I knew how to deal with it at one time was to verbally, emotionally and physically abuse myself.

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Mon May 22, 2006 6:07 am

welcome to bus, lauri. have a welcome :moo:.

i don't have anything constructive that i can say, but i just wanted to let you know that i read.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

onlymeallalooone333
creating your space
creating your space

Welcome!

Post by onlymeallalooone333 » Mon May 22, 2006 10:24 pm

Welcome to bus here have a cow :moo: I just wanted you to know that i'm here to talk anytime u want just check my profile it has all my aim and yahoo things. Or u can pm me and we'll talk that way.
"life's not worth a damn till you can say 'Hey world I am what I am!'"
<center><table width="50%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="16.67%" bgcolor="red"> </td><td width="16.67%" bgcolor="orange"> </td><td width="16.67%" bgcolor="yellow"> </td><td width="16.67%" bgcolor="green"> </td><td width="16.67%" bgcolor="blue"> </td><td width="16.67%" bgcolor="purple"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="6" align="center"><a href="http://www.livejournal.com/users/shared ... ">Marriage is love.</a></td></tr></table></center>

falling...
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by falling... » Tue May 23, 2006 8:00 pm

welcome to BUS :moo: