Struggling with SH

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Struggling with SH

Post by Candy » Sun May 07, 2006 6:39 pm

Hi this is Candy,
I have not done any SH for four days,but the urges is so strong,cause I am feel anxious and restless. I did not know where to post this,so I hope this is the spot. I have been using my coping skills and taking my medications, but the thoughts and urges are strong,and I can not figure out why this is happening to me. I know that the past week was rough for me and I did do alot of SH,and when I finally have control over it for awhile,the urges are they are strong and it is on my mind. I hate when I start feeling like this,cause I do not slip up,and I do have the questions for SH,so I think I will write the answers to them, I copied them off. I am trying to relax and watch t.v,but that is not helping right now,so that is why I am on the bus,cause it helps me to post here.I have to tell this guy who likes me that he rushing in the relationship to fast,I hate to hurt him,but I have to be honest with me,so that might be why I am feeling this way,but I am not sure. I just needed to let it out and if anyone wants to PM me they can. Hanging in there. :1flwrs:

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Sun May 07, 2006 7:15 pm

you're doing well so far :)

i can't give any constructive advice, except to just keep on truckin'.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave: