what should i do? anyone? (help!)

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

collide
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

what should i do? anyone? (help!)

Post by collide » Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:13 am

should have posted this earlier....

ok...i have a class, well it's part of my class...where we do role plays..like therapist/client...i have talked a little of my issues...but not really anything remotely close to having a mental illness or anything like that...
tonite i have the class...i've been feeling SO DEPRESSED lately...i want to talk about it...but i feel like if i do i might end up talking about more stuff then i want ppl in my group to know about...

i don't know, i kinda just want to spill out my guts...for relief...but i don't want to on the otherhand because this i'm in a grad school for a COUNSELING PROGRAM...they might think of me as a freak...

i do want them to know though that i haven't been feeling well...

viewtopic.php?t=88288 (my PLACE)

:(COLLIDE
Last edited by collide on Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Titania
creating your space
creating your space

Post by Titania » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:20 am

Maybe what you can do is write out what you want to say. Then you can look it over to see if you realy want to say it or if you want to say less or nothing about your problems.

~* Titania *~

collide
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by collide » Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:42 am

i actually didn't have class today...so it will be on the SAT class...WHAT A RELIEF!!!!!!, (except that i did go there after my PT job) but i don't know about "writing things down"...i don't know if we should can do that...

COLLIDE

collide
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by collide » Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:29 am

ok it's almost SAT...3 more days....then i have class and that portion of that class where we do role plays...i REALLY want to talk about some of my issues...just to let some of my classmates know....because if something comes up, then i can talk to them privately more....and i KNOW things ALWAYS COMES UP!!!!!!!............just that...i'm scared...and i have too many issues...right now....it's the depression, but i can't really explain that without tapping into the borderline stuff....then what happened on TUES....i FREAKED....i was at school (though we didn't have class)...it was dark...saw a dude's reflection...and started having EMOTIONAL FLASHBACKS of the rape........thank GOD i didn't start dissociating driving home....it was REALLY hard.......

i need some advice, anyone?????

COLLIDE

collide
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by collide » Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:49 pm

ok today is the big FREAKIN DAY....hope i don't FREAK out.....

COLLIDE

dao
bus addict
bus addict

Post by dao » Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:16 am

No advice but, wanted to wish you good luck today!
I am secure in my scariness. :black: