rant...lost...lonely...scared(sorry)

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

rant...lost...lonely...scared(sorry)

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:15 am

i just feel so hopeless and like i've caused so much pain and there is no way i can possibly right my wrongs. i feel so lonely and lost. i miss my mom so much. i don't want to be a teen anymore. its hard enough being a teen but then you have to throw self-injury, grief, and depression into the mix. its just getting a little unbareable. i just want to scream. i just want to be held. i've had an ok day but then this song just played on the radio and it just set me off. its so stupid i know...a song just set me off, whatever...........

i was reading this thing that said 'just by looking into someones eyes you can tell they're screaming out', thats how i feel...i can see the anger in my eyes...and no one can help me except a DAMN therapist! I don't want to do that again...i don't want to sit in a room with a person who doesn't really care and talk about what i feel inside. i just want to be ok and b a kid again!!! why can't i just be a kid???!!!!!!!!
What am i saying...i'm doing GREAT! just wonderful! whatever....

i probably just need to go to sleep...sorry for bothering you all...i just shut up now....

Love Always and Forever Little_Girl

Miss_Panda
building community
building community

Post by Miss_Panda » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:21 am

*hugs*

Sorry you're feeling so down at the moment.

PM me if you want a chat.

:heart:
Lisa
xxx
Make up your own ending~let me know just how you feel.

When she's asleep, the air she breathing is
For you are why she wants to live

:o Zombie Miss_Panda

Hoplesly_Confused
one of us
one of us

Help me please.

Post by Hoplesly_Confused » Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:01 pm

My b/f of 2 1/2 years has broken up with me, what do I do, I really need help.
~Ashlie~
Hold on if you feel like letting go, hold on it gets better than you know.

Tamrick
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Tamrick » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:33 pm

Hey, sorry you are struggling. I also often want to be a kid again. I was thinking about it the other day. One of the most therapeutic things I did last year was to go to a park near my house and swing on the swings there. Another thing that is great is to grab a teddy bear and cuddle up under a big blanket or duvet. Let yourself be a kid sometimes. Its great if someone is there but you can do things alone too - like play in the mud even or paint with your fingers. Hang in there. Growing up is tough, but you can do it - and you don't have to be grown up all the time.

Ashlie - do you have support or anyone you can talk to? Breaking up is very hard and you can feel very lonely. Make sure you look after yourself - eat and get enough sleep. But most importantly have someone you can talk to. Take care.

Tamrick
“A Sunrise is God's way of saying, "Let's start again.”
― Todd Stocker

Hoplesly_Confused
one of us
one of us

yea

Post by Hoplesly_Confused » Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:34 pm

yea, my best friend but she is out of town for a week, and I am trying to get ahold of Adam (my now ex bf) because maybe if I make him realize exactly what he means to me, I'll change his mind and we will stay together, god I hope so, I can't stand this, I have been crying all day, I just don't know what to do, I love him so much....
~Ashlie~
Hold on if you feel like letting go, hold on it gets better than you know.