how do you cope with SU thoughts?

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

angelic212
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

how do you cope with SU thoughts?

Post by angelic212 » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:53 pm

im having a rough time at the moment im having really strong suicidal thoughts right now for the first time in a long time and i m trying to cope with them but i m not doing such a good job at it. i just cant cope at the moment please give me ideas on how to cope with suicidal thoughts

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:18 pm

Well i'm not too good with my suicidal thoughts myself, but I have some some suggestions

Write a list of things you wwould miss (even if it's as simple as "playing w/my dog" etc.), things you like (even if you only like them a little bit), or things you still want to do.

You could go out, listen to comedy progrmas or tapes, funny movies.
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

babyflutterby
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by babyflutterby » Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:59 pm

i dont rely no how to cope w/ it myself but im just posting to say i care bout u

Forget Me
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by Forget Me » Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:43 am

hmmm... i actually really dont know how i cope. the whole pozzies thing doesnt actualy work for me... it kinda just pisses me off. i think i just wait them out. usually i just sit on bus and feel bad until i suddenly stop feeling bad. odd, but it does work. for me, that is. everyones different though.
but in general, i just wait the feelings out. i'll do some quizzes, and read something insanely random, do something boring and time-consuming until the bad feelings are a bit better.
<center>
<b>FISHY! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?!</b>
~"What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find."~
:o :o :o
Another Lonely Day
~~Laura~~
</center>