How do i cope (touching trig)

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

How do i cope (touching trig)

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:00 am

Ok, the other day at work i had this 11 year old autistic kid and that was fine. He didnt talk but sometimes he would take my hand and take me to the tv. Well this one time i figured he was just taking me to the tv again when he took my hand. well we get to the tv then he takes my hand and uses my hand to scratch his underarm. It was so disgusting i nearly puked. Its been a couple of days and i cant get the feeling out of my fingers. I feel totaly violated. To me underarms are a private area like the other private areas. How do i get the feeling out of my fingers short of scortching myself wich is something i do to SI?

Talking to someone dosnt help cause i still have the feeling in my fingers and its so repulsive. I cant stand it.

Please help.

Chey

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:52 am

try metitation, sit on a flat surface, back straight, head slightly tipped forward and feet firmly on the ground. then listen to the sounds around you, concentrate on your breathing. i dont know if this will work but its worth a try :)
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:47 am

Thank you :) I picked up a good CD for meditation and am listening to it tonight before i go to bed. Actualy though the main feelings i have been having have almost gone away wich is good. Your sugestion was still very welcomed.

Chey