looking for someone to talk to.*si*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

ktlyn459
one of us
one of us

looking for someone to talk to.*si*

Post by ktlyn459 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:33 pm

I am looking for someone willing to be like a pen pal with me. I would like to be able to email someone back and forth, the only person I have talked to about my problems was me teacher but I didn't mention the recent cutting. now schools out and I can't talk to my friends they just don't get it, is anyone looking for the same thing mabye?? my email is KTLYN459@hotmail.com
if you do email me do mention cutting in the subject because my mom may or maynot be checking my inbox. Thank
katelyn

*Stella*
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by *Stella* » Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:41 pm

Hey! I also live in Vermont! I think you're the first person that I've seen on the board that's from VT. And I saw that you are interested in medicine? I just graduated from nursing school. I haven't passed my boards yet or started working though. Anyway, my email is:
aubreylynne6@yahoo.com
You can email me anytime if you want!
<center>:redstar:<a href="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php? ... ">stella's place</a>:redstar:</center>
<center>Image</center>

falling...
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by falling... » Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:52 pm

hey, you can email me, ill PM you the address....