rant *lang*i just need a hug is that so much to asK?!

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Sarita
settling in
settling in

rant *lang*i just need a hug is that so much to asK?!

Post by Sarita » Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:43 pm

apparently it is. all i want is for people to leave me alone. they keep bugging me and wondering why i snap at them so here it is. MY STEPDAD LEFT US. he tore the house up, left a note for my sister knowing that she was the most attached and would find it all first. SHE wAS FUCKING FALLING APRT IN MY ARMS. not that i care, i hate him. i always have. he's dragging the family down. he just stays out of work allt he time so he can be off in his own little fucking happy world spending all our money on video games. he has the mentality of a 14 year old in every way and i hate him right now. EXCUSE THE FUCK OUT OF ME FOR FEELING BAD ABOUT IT. i want him out. he left all the bills and took our only car when i have dr appointments and my mom actually has a job. but no, he's back living with us again because he has a son and mom doesn't want to screw him up more than he already is. she said that if it was just sean that he would be gone. we'd be happy or at least i would but my sister and my mother wouldn't...i need to help, i feel like i need to help...i need to get a job or something and right now the stress is so fucking high tjhat i just need to sleep. i want to crawl in a hole and si while listening to goodmusic and just fall asleep. i couldn't care less if i ever woke up. goddamn bastards at school need to leave me alone about it. especially alicia. she just jumped down my throat for snapping at her. well i'm so sorry but i told you i wanted to be left alone and no you had to pursue it and you had to keep talking. well maybe it's you who needs to shut the fuck up once in a while. yes i'm pissed. i'm sorry, i feel really bad for writing all this and even worse for making you all read it but i just need a hug. i just need something other than criticism...please :bad-words: :cry: :cry: :cry:
scream me something beautiful
a bright red scream
scream me something hideous
jagged and piercing
scream me something...

Ra
building community
building community

Post by Ra » Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:48 am

I read and I'm sorry life is so tough right now. When i want to get out of the house, i go to the library, to the river (or somewhere) to read, take a walk, go get coffe or soda or a meal. Jobs or volunteering also sound like great options.
:1soothe: :1hug: :1hug3: Take care,
Ra

Chessie
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by Chessie » Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:09 am

I'm sorry life is so hard for you right now. *warm hugs* Family problems can be really hard to deal with, but hang in there.

-C.
<B><center>:star: SI free since September 16th, 2004 :star:</center><center><b> :bfly: hugs welcomed :pinkstar: </b>

My Service Dog Indy

Forget Me
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by Forget Me » Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:02 am

:1hug: :1hug: :1hug: :1hugs: :1hug: :1hugs: :1soothe: :1hug: :1hug: :1hugs: :1hug3: :1soothe: :1hug3: :1hug3: :1soothe: :1grhug: :1grhug: :1hugs: :1soothe: :1hug: :1hug: :1hug3: :1hug3: :1soothe: :1hugs: :1hugs:
sorry you feel so bad. i dont hvae any advice or anything... but i have as many hugs as you can take :)
Lauz
<center>
<b>FISHY! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?!</b>
~"What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find."~
:o :o :o
Another Lonely Day
~~Laura~~
</center>