Stressed...

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Stressed...

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:42 am

I have so much f*cking homework... :-? it's stressing me out so badly. I just want to cry... I can't do this...Life is just too damn stressful...I feel like popping some pills and going to sleep for a couple of days...

When i was SU there was no stress...of course it felt like shit but being a 'normal' (what outsiders call it) person SUCKS!!! It's like either way you don't want to be alive...you don't want to die but you just want to go to sleep for a couple of weeks and you hope when you wake up everything will be okay.

I feel like such a pain in the ass complaining like this but i have so many shity emotions inside...

:cry: :cry: broken_little_girl

nirvana
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by nirvana » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:22 pm

you're not complaining, and you shouldn't feel bad about it. it's nice to have someplace to vent, and that's what bus is for. :) i'm sorry to hear you're feeling so stressed. could you maybe break up your homework into smaller parts, and do each one seperately? like work on something for 30 minutes, then take a short break and relax, then go back to work. i wish i had more advice. but i'm here thinking about you.

love, tara.
i thought i was a fool for no one, but baby i'm a fool for you.

[safe since february 2005.]

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:17 am

Is there anywhay you could talk to a guidence counsler or something about how you are having problems with too much work in classes or are you in college?
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

Crazyboi0789
settling in
settling in

Post by Crazyboi0789 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:08 pm

You're not complaining, that's why people come here. To talk. So if you ever need to talk. You can aways PM me.^^ Always willing to talk.

Lub Billy