SO STRESSED OUT!! just worring

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

SO STRESSED OUT!! just worring

Post by VowsOfSadness » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:44 pm

im so stressed out, its like everything is happeneing at once. EVERYthing. My ex-best friend (4 lack of a better word) and her new friends, who all tried to get me suspended, just wrote BILL IS A F@G across the lockers, they don't like him anymore, but he hasn't been talking to me because I said something about one of our friends. My friend John admitted he was not okay to me, finally he reached out and I failed him, since then I have not seen him, he hasn't come to school, so I've been asking around and no one know's and so Joyce is going to check on him. Me and Katie are begining to be friends again, and I'm trying to keep up this good relationships I have w/Melissa and Bobbi Joe. School and friends are becomming bad bedfellows

I keep telling myself "Amanda, if you can't handle this you can just step down," but I don't feel ready and a lot would cave if I did.

*sighs* I should be calling Bill right now like I told Melissa, but I just need a little break, I need to focus on me for a moment. I could ask for a leave from thie student counsler thing they are trying out on me, but then what if it effects it, like "maybe this isn't a good idea." I just....

writing is a little better....thankx
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

Tamrick
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Tamrick » Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:22 pm

It sounds like you have a lot going on and that you are battling to keep your head above water. Maybe it is time to give yourself a bit of a break - what kinds of things do you do for yourself?

And then perhaps you should phone Bill when you feel a little more calm.
Take care.

Tamrick
“A Sunrise is God's way of saying, "Let's start again.”
― Todd Stocker