scared...

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

scared...

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:43 am

my family is sitting behind me talking about the guy who raped me when i was little...they don't believe me so they think he's such a wonderful kid and all. he lives across the street and i'm so scared that my dad is going to invit him over then i'll have to see him again...and what if i have to be alone with him and he rapes me again...god, i just wish someone would protect me...i thought that your parents are supposed to protect you but my dad don't fucking believe me...i don't know what to do...sorry for the ranting i'm just terrorified!!!!!!!

plantt
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by plantt » Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:53 am

could you speak up? & say how hard that would be for you?
is there anywhere you could go if he were invited over? what could you do to distract? maybe check the list of coping ideas.
:grnstar:

WoundedAngel
building community
building community

Post by WoundedAngel » Sat Jan 01, 2005 12:38 am

Wow. I can't even comprehend the feelings (and intesity of those feelings) you must be going through right now. If they're bound and determined to have him over why don't you invite a friend (perferably one with big muscles...) to come over (must also be someone who BELIEVES you!!) to sort of protect you I guess. Or at least make the asshole scared out of his mind to even think about hurting you. Or you could leave and go to another friends house where you feel you will be safe.

Of course, if all else fails, you could just make sure you are never EVER alone with him. You are capable of making sure u aren't alone with this perverted creep. I mean, even if he wants u to go with him somewhere and you family thinks it would be a "Good idea to go off with the wonderful kid" u have ur rights and you could say no.

But just being around him alone will be scarey enough. I'm truly sorry. (Honostly I wish I could be there to beat the shit out of him with a big happy smile. :D and yeah. I'm making light of a stressful situation to aliveate the tension.)

*lots of big safe hugs*
<center><a href="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php? ... 01#1435201">
</a>
<b>There was a young man at Nunhead, Who awoke in his coffin of lead;
‘It is cozy enough,’ he remarked in a huff,
‘But I wasn’t aware I was dead.’
</b>

<a href="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php? ... 86#1627186">
</a>
</center>
:o Zombie Christi