i used to take *DP* and now....HELP

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

broken_words
creating your space
creating your space

i used to take *DP* and now....HELP

Post by broken_words » Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:59 pm

I have been through hell and back...then back agian...
I used to have an *ed* and i used to *si* (12 weeks tomorrow free of *si*), and I used to take *dp* (diet pills).

Now i feel nothing about my si record...12 weeks tomorrow....what the heck..shouldn't i feel GREAT!?!?!?!?!?!? I'm really confused...i almost hate my record! My *ed* is going okay...i eat...but now that i do...my body stores my fat b/c it wants to have fat to go off of when i don't eat days at a time. Now i feel horribly fat......FAT I TELL YOU FAT!!! but i've only gained like (eight edited by mama)...but i feel DISGUITING!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please...
:60_days_si_free: plus 24 ....good i guess

~*Dare to dream*~
one of us
one of us

Post by ~*Dare to dream*~ » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:21 pm

12 weeks is fantastic, Its great that you have managed to go that long. Sometimes we dont feel like things are worth it. But they are, just keep fighting and carrying on then one day you will feel fantastic about it.

About your ED, i know its hard, I hope things get better for you.

broken_words
creating your space
creating your space

Thank you...

Post by broken_words » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:30 pm

Thank you for your reply. It means alot to me actually. I over came a HUGE (i'm talkin like HUGE HUGE HUGE!!!) urge last night...so hard...but worth it!

aroobixcube
creating your space
creating your space

Post by aroobixcube » Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:51 pm

as u r a recovering self-harmer it will still take time to acknowledge your achievement. With the eating issues it will feel as if youve gone now where, i know how hard it is to batle an ED, but it takes confidence and maybe counselling to gain an understanding of why you do it and how to cope. Lifes a bitch when it comes to trying to recover from ED as the fat goes everywhere you dont want it too, but all it is that your eatig and so your body takes all the fat it can get because it knows it wont get fed again in days, where as if you ate smal meals, regularly,, it shouldnt put the excess weight on and it will allow your body to back in to working order.

www.edauk.com
that site above is the eating disorders assosiation that gives phone support, support grps, . thats for Uk only but look up on your search engine and youll find loads of support sites and maybe eating disorder counsellors?

its worth a try, if you feel strong enoguh to take that step.

Take care,

Amy.
We learn who we are as the result of coming to terms with our experiences, combining them with the beliefs and attitudes that we have gained from others.

http://reccuperation.tripod.com

support for Self-harmers and their friends and relatives.