up and down all the time , any1 relate?

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

aj
one of us
one of us

up and down all the time , any1 relate?

Post by aj » Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:26 pm

hey all. last week i went totally psyco n freaked out big time ...was at skool b/c of a message left on my answer machine. i had 2 leave n stay off. but now im back 2day i was totally fine. evry1s ded worried about me n i feel awful. i feel weird as if there is sumthink not right inside really i ament feelin anythink. i hdnt si'd 4rm thursday till 2nite n wen i did it i felt a realese was totally freaky. anyway at skool ive gt teachers watchin my evry move they aint confronted me but i kno there watchin me. i feel bad b/c i ament feeling low, as if i shud b feeling low at this moment. im seriously confussed as u can see lol. if any1 has bin like this plz help me? i totally freaked at my friends n there weird around me cos they dont want me 2 freak same as evry1 around me its driving me mad!!!!

Zebraseal
creating your space
creating your space

Post by Zebraseal » Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:30 pm

so correct me if i'm wrong, but are you saying you feel like ou should be feeling really down but aren't?

dunno, at least with me it's a constant up and down, up and down... no advice really as i don't know what to do with it myself, but you hold on.
Without SI since Nov 6, 2004.

Sleep. Wake up.

treesleeper
building community
building community

Post by treesleeper » Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:07 am

My emotions are always going up and down. One minute I'll feel great and the next I want to curl up and die. You're not alone in that.

So, you're feeling bad about not feeling bad? Like, if you're going to feel bad at all you should feel bad all the time? Is that what you mean?

Try to soak up every minute of feeling good. Try to notice as many good things as you can- lunch tasted good, someone smiled at you, there's a pretty leaf on the sidewalk, that sort of thing. Noticing good things and hanging on to them always helps me get through the bad spells.

Hugs and good luck,
-Treesleeper
You're bound to lose if you let the blues get you scared to feel. -Joni Mitchell

sassy koala
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by sassy koala » Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:03 pm

i am an up and down person also. It usually gets really bad during pms. really really bad. when I feel it i just snuggle, or read or something.
take care
sk

Arcadia
building community
building community

Post by Arcadia » Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:29 pm

my moods have been swinging like a monkey all week and it's driving me crazy. at the moment i actually feel ok, but with sadness underneath and i've got no reason to feel like that...
"Does it really come as a surprise
When i tell you i don't feel good?"
- Garbage

My Place:
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php? ... 28#3283228

green chameleon
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by green chameleon » Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:33 pm

Oh yeah, up, down, side ways, loop the loop. Right now I'm down down down and feeling like I'll never go up again. But I know that when eventually I do go up again I won't remember just how low I was. I can understand that people would think that if you freakded out the other day you should be low, but if the reason you were freaked is resolved can't you just tell them it's all ok now?
It's hard to cut when you're holding a cat.

"Where are we first and last, bound together in our past. Much too cruel, much to fast, much too quick to anger. Traps laid bare in my face set to keep me in my place, say goodbye to the child, life it seems is colder." The Chameleons