I need help with something

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

kadaj
one of us
one of us

I need help with something

Post by kadaj » Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:09 pm

I having a really tough times and can not cope with it, and I been cutting for like a year and my parent know about it but I still doing it, and I have therapist that I go and talk to for about 6 mouth now.

plantt
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by plantt » Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:27 pm

what exactly are you not able to cope with right now? what exactly would you like suggestions of how to deal with?
sorry things are so rough right now :grnstar:

kadaj
one of us
one of us

Post by kadaj » Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:00 pm

IT like everyone is dying around me, and there is nothing but fighting in my house, and my mom and step dad only care and talk about my brother. and everyones is talking about me is school and everyone hate me an my school.

missmollysue
one of us
one of us

Post by missmollysue » Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:28 pm

dont worry about what ppl think or say about u in school. im sure that not every one hates you there. i dont know what to do about ur home life. if ur mom and step dad only wanna tlka about ur brother just dont listen to them. if u wanna talk any more just pm or email me at my yahoo address. sry things r so rough for ya right now. take-er-easy ok.
The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy -Jim Rohn

Bathelina
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by Bathelina » Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:11 pm

I'm sorry you're finding it hard to cope; a good thing is that your parents know, and maybe next time you feel down/urgy, you can go to them?

Love,
Hannah :) :) :)
<center>

the girl who blocked her own shot

I want to be better than oxygen.

</center>