pos strung out

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

pos
settling in
settling in

pos strung out

Post by pos » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:50 pm

I don't have a good memory so I don't remember what to include and what not to, and i don't have time to look up the rules and remind myself. I am in shock due to a near-miss road-rage attack on the highway last night when we were returning from seeing the excellent movie Sky Captain. I would appreciate replies ON ANYTHING. My spouse freaked out about it and blamed me. I am eating chocolate 'cos hostess company has declared bankruptcy and I am looking for twinkies, Hostess cup cakes, and Ho Hos before they are gone forever. Love, pos

sine nomine
head llama
head llama

Post by sine nomine » Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:53 am

i'm sorry you're in such a bad place. what helps when you feel this way? and btw, if you ever are unsure about whether something's okay to post, pm a moderator and ask. it's their job.

deb

Tamrick
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Tamrick » Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:49 pm

Road rage can be very scary. I'm glad that it turned out ok though. Sorry that your spouse blamed you. Its hard when you are stressed and so is your spouse and then you land up with even more stress from getting shouted out or blamed. What kind of things calm you down? Try to be nice to yourself and whatever you do - keep breathing.

Tamrick
“A Sunrise is God's way of saying, "Let's start again.”
― Todd Stocker

Bathelina
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by Bathelina » Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:35 am

((Hugs)) Hope you feel better soon... get some sleep, that usually helps me...

Love,
Hannah :):):):):):)
<center>

the girl who blocked her own shot

I want to be better than oxygen.

</center>